One of the most popular posts on this site has been this post about decluttering children’s books. While some people shared with me that they’d never get rid of a book for any reason ever, many more shared that book clutter, and clutter in general, was a problem they were hoping to tackle in 2017.
If that describes you, please know that I am right there with you. I need to conquer clutter not only on my bookshelves, but in my kitchen, my bedroom, my closets, my office…well, you get the idea.
As a reader, books are always the first place I turn for help, and that’s why I am so excited to have found the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle.
What is the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle?
I’m glad you asked!
The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is a collection of 38 digital products: 18 ebooks, 5 ecourses, and 15 printable packs. These products are designed to help you control clutter in every area of your home, so you can manage cleaning, chores, time management, meal planning, and decluttering like a boss.
If purchased separately, these resources would cost $658.53, but when you buy the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle, you get them all for only $29.97! Plus, you get $40 worth of digital bonuses. It’s a pretty amazing deal, and an investment that can pay off for years to come.
The Super Bundle is full of great resources, but here are the ones I am most excited about:
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer — Because I am still struggling to find a chore routine that works for our family.
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks — Because, as mentioned, I have a clutter problem.
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine — I’ve done this course before, and it’s great! Realistic steps to simplifying your day.
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith — I think my whole family would appreciate me knowing what is for dinner before 5 pm!
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn — Because I love stickers.
- Digital Bonus: 4 Month Trail to You Need a Budget — Because we need a budget!
If you purchased each one of these resources separately, you’d be spending over $66. But you can get all these and much more for only $29.97 — a pretty sweet deal. You can find a full list of resources here.
The less clutter you have to worry about, the more time you have to read! If you’re serious about clutter-busting this year, and you love to solve problems with books, this is the bundle for you.