One of my favorite mantras for gift-giving at holiday time is: “Something you want; something you need; something to wear; something to read.” It keeps expectations reasonable, and it includes books! I love giving books as gifts, almost as much as I like receiving them.
I am so excited to be able to help give the gift of books to one of you. Dover Books publishes excellent books for kids, and you’ve got the chance to win a collection of great titles, valued at almost $100. They’re perfect for holiday gift-giving!
One person will win:
- A hardcover copy of Alice in Wonderland Origami
- A hardcover copy of Beauty and the Beast Origimai
- A hardcover copy of Tell Me a Mitzi
- A hardcover copy of The Wedding Procession of the Rag Doll and the Broom Handle and Who Was in It
- A hardcover copy of Nine Days to Christmas: A Story of Mexico
Two people will win:
- A hardcover copy of Alice in Wonderland Origami, 130 pages
- A hardcover copy of Beauty and the Beast Origimai, 122 pages
You can also save 25% on orders from Dover Books with the code WHCP!
You can enter the giveaway here:
Giveaway open to residents of Canada and the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
Prizes provided by Dover Publications, Inc.
Valentine's Day is not my favorite holiday. The cards, candy, and dinner out at a crowded restaurant aren't really my thing. Most Valentine's Days in our home are spent with our kids enjoying time...
Lunar New Year, also called Chinese New Year or the Spring Celebration, indicates the beginning of the new year on the traditional Chinese lunar-solar calendar. The celebration is a very important...